Thursday 28 February 2013

2012 - 2013 H&R Block At Home Premium edition software

Who else feels this way? Anyone else? It can’t be just me. I have never filed my own taxes – I always paid a CPA friend to do it for me. While he was dependable, I always thought he was worth every dime I paid him. Then I wondered…could I do my own taxes and save a few dollars?
Fear. What if I do it wrong? I stink at numbers, I should leave this for the professionals!
Then I was asked to review the H&R Block At Home Premium edition software. It is only $49.95 – and that is the priciest option they sell! That is still quite a bit less expensive than my CPA. I cautiously logged in and looked around. It is simple! And even more comforting is the fact that there are tax professionals available via chat!
Now, I just need a little bit of quiet in this house so I don’t mis-type a number. But saving money and knowing I have help whenever I need it – that is a hugely comforting feeling.


No comments:

Post a Comment